Thanks Evan Shulman. (Notice I can’t link to his blog, because he doesn’t have one himself.)
P.S. I have a Wordpress I barely write in that has a billion drafts waiting to be finished, haha. I keep wanting to transfer everything to be housed under a different place.
- Dad: So what kinds of clients and brands do you work with? Give me an idea.
- Me: Well, right now we're doing a campaign with Sephora.
- Dad: Oh... Sephora! That's a very big brand.
- Me: Yeah, it's pretty big-- you know it?
- Dad: Of course I know Sephora. I like that brand a lot.
- Me: Yeah, it's pretty nice.
- Dad: Do you ever get to try the products?
- Me: I guess, sometimes they send samples.
- Dad: Ah that's good... Sephora is one of the best tasting beers in the world.
- Me: What? Oh no... not Sapporo, dad. Sephora. It's a beauty and makeup store.
- Dad: Oh, I don't know that one.